Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Star/#7

This school year has gone by so fast, I can't believe it is coming to an end. I have enjoyed doing Joy school. I know that Seth has loved it and has learned so much and he definitely has started to learn how to be a friend and he has discovered that he has friends...Great friends. Thank you for letting us be apart of it.

Monday......Stars, Stars, Stars and the #7

We counted out and glued down 7 stars. Fun and easy! I'm so bad about gettin pictures during craft time.


These cute kids can't wait til snack time...it's their favorite part of Joy School.









Play time....Balloon time. Loved by all.















This picture of Royce makes me laugh....he is concentrating on this balloon very hard. The next two of him are adorable.














Maddie was trying to pop her balloon, she couldn't do it. Abbey was having a fun time.


Seth is a little gangster.





Check out this action in the hall. I really don't know what was happening, I don't think they were about to fight or anything but in the 1st picture it looks like Seth is going towards Abbey to start a fight. 2nd picture he's telling her off and Addy has her hand up telling him no no and 3rd picture poor Abbey walks away looking sad and Seth just realized he got caught. I was just snapping pictures and not paying attention. I hope this story isn't true though. I apologize if it is.












Wednesday....play day!


Of course snacks right away!




Then onto Sparklers






I Love this of Maddie. I didn't force her to hold it, she wanted to but was just unsure at first.






My poor dead flowers in the backround.


Abbey is the cutest blower outer ever. She tried so hard to blow out the sparklers.








She finally succeeded, because the sparkler ran out of spark, but I think she thought it was her doing.





Seth....silly face. Gavin would want to hold one than he would say no.Royce never came close.





We handed out star hats...these are some cute kids. I told Royce to look at me so I could take a picture of him in his hat....this was his look. haha





Seth looks like he's playing poker. You know those silly poker hats they wear.






Gavin is Kevin's twin.





I asked Maddie to give me a smile...this is what I got.






We pulled out the Chinese yo yo's....they were crappy and didn't work well. Oh well they had fun with them and that's what matters.













Gavin with his hands over his ears telling everyone to "Be Quiet" I laughed.












Final result of the Chinese Yo yo's.






1 comment:

  1. What a fun day! Maddie didn't even mention the sparklers! I love the pics you got of everyone; I have the hardest time getting them to even look at the camera. I get that look from Royce a lot when I ask him to smile :)

    ReplyDelete