
We started the day with circle time, and I snapped a few while we waited for Miss Maddie to arrive.
I caught some funny faces today from these silly heads.







Finally the party could start when Maddie joined us.

We sang songs, and this is cute Coy "teasing Mr. Alligator".

Next I introduced the letter K and we thought of some K words together like "kiss," "kangaroo," and "kitten." Then we headed to the kitchen to practice our K's and color a letter K worksheet.









The kids were dying to let Penny out of her crate, and we finally did after we finished coloring. They had a great time loving on her and wearing her out.
Here's Coy on the run, chasing Penny of course.

Abbey had a turn playing fetch with Penny.

Then it was a love on Penny party.



Meanwhile, I turned on my favorite K movie, "Kung Fu Panda" and set up the kids with a stack of books while we worked on today's crafts.

Maddie was glued to the movie.



For our take home craft today, we made puzzles using popsicle sticks and a picture of a "Koala" bear. These puzzles seemed to be a little advanced for the kids but they still enjoyed them I think.







And here is the finished product:

The kids kept on playing with Penny and watching the show while we hurried to do our second craft today--our letter K "Kangaroo" for our ABC books.

We had to really rush to get through these, so I didn't get many pictures, but here's a shot of the finished page.

Snack time was next and not a moment too soon. I had lots of cute kids asking for food by this time. I'd planned on "Kiwi" and "Kettle Corn" today in honor of our letter. The kettle corn went great, but the kids weren't too excited by the kiwi fruit. I think one kiddo said something like "I don't like kiwi" and next thing I know six little kids were repeating that and nobody would touch the fruit! Oh well, I tried :)






Coy had a mouthfull :)

These were our puzzles all ready to go.

During snack time we talked about "Kit Kat's" and I put one in everyone's bag to take home.

I also grabbed some red lipstick to give them each a kiss on the cheek, but most of them weren't too happy about this idea. Seth was the only one who enjoyed it. He told me he loved me and asked for more kisses :)

Finally we had a few minutes to play before everybody headed home. This was another favorite shot today. Such cute kids. Looking forward to Thursday!
I'm going to take a wild guess and say it was Maddie who didn't like kiwi. Such beautiful pics as always Jenna. We sure have the cutest kids.
ReplyDelete