It's so fun to see these kids back together - Seth, Abbey & Coy
It's fun to get to know some new kids too - Jolene
I love listening to their conversations
Harrison playing with some cars
Ensy Weensy Spider
Have you ever seen such cute spiders?
Abbey, Seth & Coy
Coy being coy
Seth telling me to push him (not take pictures sheesh!)
Abbey & Jolene on the double swing
Abbey & Jolene - cute girls
We love outside time
snack time!!! Harrison, Seth & Coy
Abbey bossing the boys around while Jolene poses
pretzels & mini marshmallows - yummy!
Our craft
big A & small a
On Thursday we made cupcakes
Abbey, Seth & Jolene
Coy making faces at me
I love that crazy boy - Coy
Everyone being such good friends
Seth trying out the yummy fruits of their labors
Abbey eating a cupcake
still making faces at me
Jolene showing off her cupcake
Happy Birthday Abbey!
ok - crazy face time
Now I get a normal "crazy" face
So funny!
Seth is still more interested in his cupcake and only half heartedly makes a face
Abbey copying Seth
































No comments:
Post a Comment