Wednesday, October 20, 2010

F is for FISH

This was our craft today. ORANGE FISH in their fish bowl!
Royce, Seth and Abbey really getting into Finding Nemo.

Royce showing me his orange fish snack (goldfish)


Seth with his happy-go -lucky smile! Handsome boy! Especially with the jello on his face :)



Maddie was the lone ranger at the table. She had 7 pieces of orange jello fish. She finished off Royce and Seth's jello too. :)




Maddie showing me her fish. Seth just smiling away :)





"hey abbey do you want some orange jello and gold fish?" OF COURSE SHE DID. :)







this picture cracks me up haha! Snack time was the only time I could Abbey to come around. And she still didn't want to sit at the other table with the kids.







Royce just stacked his gold fish on top of his jello fish haha.









Seth showing me the dog on the book. ha








Royce playing with the paper fish.




Seth did a great job putting together his fish bowl. He LOVES glue haha!








Royce working on his.






Maddie loves doing crafts. She even helped me make Abbey's. And was willing to make another one.



Getting ready for the fish bowl craft. Abbey didn't want to participate. She liked just sitting on the couch.






I made fish cut outs of orange jello. The only ones that really ate it was Maddie and Abbey. Royce wouldn't even try them. Seth tried one bite and it ended up on his chin. Maddie was devouring them. Abbey had 2 probably. I traced the kids hands and we made orange fish out of them. They glued the beans down for the rock and they glued the eyes and beads on. I think they enjoyed making their little craft. And enjoyed the snacks, reading time, play time and Finding Nemo! Today was a good day ;)














2 comments:

  1. You did such a great job! I love the jello fish. My daughter is more in love with snacks then crafts - not a huge surprise. Just look at her mom... I always go for dessert first and she LOVES finding Nemo, good choice there. THanks Heidi.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think Heidi wins cutest craft ever award! Maddie seriously toted her fish around all day. I guess we'll have to start making more Jello here in the Lewis house. Thanks Heidi!

    ReplyDelete