Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Letter E & color purple

Today we learned about the letter E and the color purple. We also had Coy join us. He was a fun addition to this group.

What a handsome little guy.

E is for elephant (a purple elephant)

at snack time we drank purple grape juice and ate purple grapes.

(and crackers & pretzels) - Maddie wore a cute purple dress.

Royce is getting ready for the craft and trying to defend his toy from Abbey.

She's not too happy that he plans to over take the train were thwarted by Miss Maren.

Coy loved craft time.

I didn't think it would interest him, but he proved me wrong.

Royce always loves a good craft.

Reese helped me with Abbey's elephant after she gave up on it. She can only handle a few minutes, before her attention span is gone.

Seth was a little ticked I wouldn't hand over the bottle of glue to him.

Maddie was so proud of her elephant.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for tending to my daughter's hair. I do try, I promise, but she seems to be more willing to let others touch her crazy hair. I love the elephant; so clever!

    ReplyDelete