Look at these adorable boys. We were making bird nests in honor of Easter. Here they are crunching up the shredded wheat for me.
Seth doing the crunch it up dance.
Royce has his arms a little full, but eager to help out.
Seth was impressed by the fiiiirrrre. Royce wasn't interested at all and I think Abbey was watching TV.
Seth helps by adding the marshmallows. Royce helps by stopping briefly so he can taste test them for us.
Seth loved putting the eggs in his nest. Notice he has THREE nests? (That's as close to sticking to the lesson plan as we get).
Royce was like, "Hey she's giving me free jelly beans.... Sweeeet!'
'Yep. Their good.'
'I'm supposed to put the eggs where? What's wrong with my mouth?'
Seth makes sure his eggs have suitable parents.
Abbey is finally interested in doing the craft - she sees candy.
soooo cute!
yummy lunch time!
Since we started a half hour late (sorry) - I decided to skip snacks and just feed them lunch.
Royce is munchin away.
Abbey chose her favorite thing for lunch - mac n' cheese, I added the apples since I felt guilty for giving them reconstituted cheese.
I let the kids have a few tastes before we sat down to lunch. This was all Abbey had left. A headless chick and half eaten eggs.
Here are Seth and Royce's plates - perfect. A few eggs missing, but not a scene of carnage.
Seth eating the apples (YES!!! one point for me)
It was a good day - we missed Maddie and Gavin (get better soon) but hope to see them soon.




















No comments:
Post a Comment