Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Day 2 Letter Y and color BLACK

It was pretty fun today. The day went by really fast. I didn't get a picture of all the kids doing their crafts. Because I forgot about the camera at first. Then in between each kid and during my time helping each kid I had to break up some fights. Each kid took their turn fighting about one thing or the next. But I guess it's expected when you get 5 Two YEAR old kids together. It was still a fun day just chaotic haha.

YUMMY snacks.

Baa baa BLACK sheep craft.

Gavin is very obedient and repeats everything I do and say during craft time.


Seth was coloring and not watching what he was coloring haha. It was funny, he just held the crayon and was watching the other kids play.



Abbey was very focused while coloring hers.


Gavin liked that I let him use the glue by himself.


Royce also like having control of the glue stick.

Here is the finished baa baa BLACK sheep craft. We traced their hand and glued the sheep together. Then colored them BLACK. After that we put glue all over the sheep and stuck on the BLACK Yarn.


Here is the finished Yaks. The kids helped me glue them all together. We colored one BLACK, (don't know why I didn't do all of them black)


We ended our Y day with some YOGA! The boys were the only ones willing to participate. It was fun to watch them try out some YOGA moves haha.





The girls did not want to participate in the YOGA.


Apparently these were the YUCKY snacks in the bowl. The kids wouldn't eat the YOGURT covered BLACK raisins. They did however throw them at each other. Little stinkers. haha


While waiting for moms to come they played some basketball.

1 comment: