Tuesday, September 27, 2011

G, DIAMOND AND 7

DAY 1


Today wasn't as organized as I'd hoped and planned it to be. I was a grouch today. Sorry kids for not being as tolerant as usual. We read books and went over the letter G. Then we reviewed the other letters learned over the last 6 weeks. We went over the flash cards. We counted to 7 a few times. I didn't do much with the number 7 today. We talked about the diamond shape. The kids were pretty good for the most part. They all seemed to be hungry and wanted snack time as soon as they got here. I made them wait til 11. Hopefully Thursday I won't start off on the wrong side of the bed. And things will go smoother and I can be more fun. Sorry moms if your kids didn't get much out of today.



Letter G - Giraffes




Snack time. teddy Grahams, Gold fish and Gummies








Maddie showing me her Gummies



Emma showing me her Gummies.




















Tracing the Diamonds.













Abbey just relaxing.



I love how Eva stopped to take a drink. And didn't pick it up, just bent down and reached the straw haha.





The boys were concentrating so hard with these toys. and playing so well. Maddie was just laughing at the sounds they were making.



Emma the silly bus driver. She really enjoyed the bus today.


Coy was in his own little corner playing with the dinosaurs. Soo cute how he lined them all up.







All the kids (except Coy) were playing together right in front of the door. They were getting along so well.
































No comments:

Post a Comment