
Royce going fishing in the OCEAN. Seth getting the fish OFF the pole.
Gavin going fishing in the OCEAN. I love Seth's face here.
Maddie taking her turn.
Abbey loved this. She wanted to fish nonstop.
The kids reading their books and entertaining themselves.
I love how Royce is laying. haha. He was really into his book.

Gavin gluing his OCTOPUS ONTO the OCEAN


Abbey finishing putting her OCTOPUS together.


Maddie working on her OCTOPUS. This girl loves glue haha.
The kids taking a peek OUTSIDE.

I went OUTSIDE to the window that Abbey and Gavin were looking OUT OF.

So the kids decided they all wanted to go OUTSIDE.


They spotted this gate and the little courtyard area. (it is usually full of OVER growth of weeds)

I OPENED the gate and let all the kids in to play.
look at the air Royce caught in his jump haha.

Gavin decided to go to the OTHER side of the gate. And Maddie was concerned for him. She wanted him to play with the OTHER kids.

The kids sitting down eating their OREOS.


Well today was a lot busier with all 5 kids. I had them start off going fishing in the OCEAN. We talked a little about the OCEAN. Then they made ORANGE OCTOPUS and put them ON the OCEAN paper. We read books and ran around the house. We went OUTSIDE and played. We came inside and ate OREOS. I think OVER all it was a good day. The kids really enjoyed each others company and got along very well. :)

I went OUTSIDE to the window that Abbey and Gavin were looking OUT OF.

So the kids decided they all wanted to go OUTSIDE.


They spotted this gate and the little courtyard area. (it is usually full of OVER growth of weeds)

I OPENED the gate and let all the kids in to play.
look at the air Royce caught in his jump haha. 
Gavin decided to go to the OTHER side of the gate. And Maddie was concerned for him. She wanted him to play with the OTHER kids.

The kids sitting down eating their OREOS.


Well today was a lot busier with all 5 kids. I had them start off going fishing in the OCEAN. We talked a little about the OCEAN. Then they made ORANGE OCTOPUS and put them ON the OCEAN paper. We read books and ran around the house. We went OUTSIDE and played. We came inside and ate OREOS. I think OVER all it was a good day. The kids really enjoyed each others company and got along very well. :)

No comments:
Post a Comment