Thursday, January 27, 2011

R/Heart

This week I had the letter R and we talked about the heart shape.
On Monday
We did some reading
We did some Riding too.

We talked about rainbows and made a rainbow with random colors.

Abby was very proud of hers.


I love that she loves making the crafts, I wish she would smile for the camera. Little Stinker.
She did enjoy it though.


This is cool, I don't remember doing it.
Ya didn't Seth...mommy did.

He helped me with his...good little boy.


Gavin doesn't want to look at me, I'm not sure he really loves getting his picture taken. He is very sweet though and he did sit with me while we glued his rainbow down.



Snack time is the greatest part of the day with these kids. Although they didn't care for the celery and PB. Maybe because today my snacks didn't start with the letter R. Oh well.


We did some running and racing.
Who can keep their sippy cup in their mouth while running.


Don't know how Abby ended up with two sippy cups.

Wednesday we made our little frog. His body was out of hearts.
They each helped me make their frog, it's hard to get pictures while we are in the process of putting them together. So here is afterwards.


Our snacks today was nothing but sugar, I hope they weren't to wired. We had conversation hearts and then some heart cakes.



I know this one isn't an actual student, but you gotta love that face.

I wasn't planning on making these rainbow kites but my mom teaches preschool and she is on the letter R this week too and she did this for her class and cut me out some too. I am so glad she did. These kiddos loved them. They ran and ran around and the wind was perfect. A little chilly but the rainbows flew so well.
These boys are so cute together, mostly they do their own thing but they were gathered around like they were great buddies discussing important things. And stepping on their rainbow.

Peek-a-Boo

Don't worry I made him come back into the grass. I get nervous when they go on the sidewalk. Gavin loved this.


I had fun this week. I love your kids.

1 comment:

  1. My favorite picture is Gavin and his crazy eye. That's too cute. Abbey loved her rainbow kite. She got ticked if anyone touched it and of course they all want to. Thanks Nikki.

    ReplyDelete