Thursday, January 26, 2012

Letter U and circle

 We had so much fun this week. It felt like forever since I hosted Joy School and I missed these crazy kids.

We started off with singing time which they loved. Here we are lined up for the Rainbow song. 

Video: Me singing while they give me weird looks and hold up their colors.

Another video: They kind of get me a little better in this one.

They loved the spider masks for Eensy Weensy Spider.

Who doesn't want to be a spider? 

video: Eensy Weensy Spider

video: You are My Sunshine 

video: If You Chance to Meet a Frown 

 Playtime - aka their favorite time

Seth & Eva figured out the sea saw swing while Abbey & Coy fly

Royce coming to tell me Elle is crying (he was so protective of her) 

cute boys

Maddie the rock climber

Emma pausing for a picture 

Gavin finds more trucks (you can see Elle in the window - I know, I'm such a mean mom) 


Emma climbing up the monkey bars to do what? ask for help to get down.

 Maddie loving the wall climber.

Abbey, Royce and Coy search for Piper.

 There she is - and the chase begins

Royce giving Piper some love

Abbey and Royce playing with Piper

snack time - I was trying to find snacks in the shape of a circle - these kind of worked.

Maddie works on her friendship trail mix bag - notice the bear is entirely made up of circles?

 Eva gluing her bag together - they loved the glue sticks

Royce working on our "U" is for Unicorn craft 

Coy is just a spectator here. 

Eva and Gavin working on crafts. 

The following clips are me singing a song to help them learn the letters in their names. I know kindergarten is getting close for a few of our cute kids - learning a fun song might help them learn to spell their names.
video: Maddie song

video: Seth song

video: Emma song 

video: Royce song 

video: Eva song 

video: Coy song 

video: Abbey song

1 comment:

  1. I can't view any of the videos. Blogger is dumb sometimes with the videos. Next time I've over I want to see them; I know they'll be so adorable.

    ReplyDelete