Monday, November 22, 2010

J & CIRCLES

This week we learned the letter J

and also talked about CIRCLES


Monday


We started out the day by watching

The Jungle Book

We then had snack time.
I cut the toast into CIRCLES and topped it with Jam


We then made our Turkeys. We made them with pom poms, which are CIRCLES. We also talked about Jingle bells, so I added one to his neck. All he is missing is a top hat, dangit. I forgot.

Maddie enjoyed the end of Jungle book while

the othe kids enjoyed there Juice.
I tried to get the kids to hold there Turkeys so I could take a picture. They weren't really interested. Maddie tried.



Seth did it with a smile.

Then they had a pumpkin lifting contest.

Abbey saying "I can't" ♥itThey thought they were all so strong.

On Wednesday
We talked about our Joy school friends and CIRCLES.

They had fun with the gluing.
They were very serious when it came to this.



Then we ate Jello that were cut into CIRCLES.


Then we attempted Cornicopia's...haha...they were yummy anyways.





CIRCLES

Fun week, till next time kiddos.

1 comment:

  1. I love that pic of Maddie with the groany face. Her turkey was so adorable, and it's made a happy home on the fridge. Thanks Miss Nikki!

    ReplyDelete