So this was my first week of Joy school and I was so excited because it was something new and adventurous for me. But let me say, it was a little exhausting at times. But all in all we had a good time and did some fun things.
Our letter was G and our color was Blue.
Warning....Heidi, you thought your post was long. Well I might have you beat.
Day 1
Royce was my first to arrive and I think he was wondering where everybody was.
We had Graham crackers and Grapes.

Love Royce peeking over the table.

Then for our Ghost activity I painted there feet and stamped them on canvas. We sparkled up the Ghost and wrote Trick or Treat smell my feet in Blue. I didn't get to many pictures of the actual process of it because that was just to hard to do.

Love Royce peeking over the table.
Then for our Ghost activity I painted there feet and stamped them on canvas. We sparkled up the Ghost and wrote Trick or Treat smell my feet in Blue. I didn't get to many pictures of the actual process of it because that was just to hard to do.Maddie was the first to jump in. She loved this craft and was willing to do everybodies if they didn't want to.

They loved them and were very proud of there feet.



This is our little friend Elora. She was most ticklish of all.
I love how they are all a little bit different.
Then we had play time. I'm not suprised this is what Royce wanted to play with. Love his expression.
Abby chose the animal book. She was happy to share with Addy.
Maddie played with miniature Barbie and a Dinasour for awhile.
Seth ran around and danced a little.
Abby has mad stretching skills.
And some dance skills.
Royce got worn out, but didn't let go of the car.
We started out this day with some BLUE Juice and showing off our costumes.
Abby - A Pirate
Royce - A racecar driver
Maddie - Spiderman Girl
Then we did some painting. This was fun. I gave them mummy sticks to paint and put them on top of a piece of paper and they were more interested in painting the paper.

Royce was probably the cleanest.


Seth pretty much laid in it as you can see.





We then had Green apples and Granola bars.
Next we made Halloween necklaces, some into it more than others.
Royce loved this activity the most. He found it fascinating. He was my big helper.
Seth would not pose for me, little stinker.
Very poise.

Then we put Halloween stickers on construction paper, kinda hard for me to get pictures on this one. I was tearing off stickers and trying to snap at the same time. And I was not quick enough for these little sticker lovers.

They loved them and were very proud of there feet.


This is our little friend Elora. She was most ticklish of all.
I love how they are all a little bit different.
Then we had play time. I'm not suprised this is what Royce wanted to play with. Love his expression.
Abby chose the animal book. She was happy to share with Addy.
Maddie played with miniature Barbie and a Dinasour for awhile.
Seth ran around and danced a little.
Abby has mad stretching skills.
And some dance skills.
Royce got worn out, but didn't let go of the car.Day 2
(Birthday/Costume Party)
We started out this day with some BLUE Juice and showing off our costumes.
Seth - Spiderman Boy
Abby - A Pirate
Royce - A racecar driver
Maddie - Spiderman Girl
Then we did some painting. This was fun. I gave them mummy sticks to paint and put them on top of a piece of paper and they were more interested in painting the paper.
Royce was probably the cleanest.


Seth pretty much laid in it as you can see.




We then had Green apples and Granola bars.
Next we made Halloween necklaces, some into it more than others.
Royce loved this activity the most. He found it fascinating. He was my big helper.
Seth would not pose for me, little stinker.
Very poise.
Then we put Halloween stickers on construction paper, kinda hard for me to get pictures on this one. I was tearing off stickers and trying to snap at the same time. And I was not quick enough for these little sticker lovers.

















I love it! Thanks for posting Nikki! Looks like the kids loved it at your house! Thanks for doing such a great job! And for posting the pictures! I love when there are lots of pictures to see. Cuz the kids are so entertaining! And the pictures capture all the fun they are having. I love the first picture of Royce with is "Where is everyone" pose haha. Love the pictures! Love the post! Great job ;)
ReplyDeleteI love the pics Nikki. THe ones of them peeking over the table and the ones of them peeking through the fence. So cute!! Paige was laughing at the one of Abbey stretch between the couch and your TV. THat is so my daughter. SHe makes me laugh. THanks for the feet picture. I put ribbon on it to hang and it will become a part of our yearly Halloween decor. Such a fun idea!
ReplyDelete