I had the second half of the week for K & Squares - the easiest squares I could come up with are bean bags. I had some iron-on transfers laying about and decided to bust them out and put the kids' names on their bean bags.
Next we stuffed them... Seth thought it was an early snack time and wanted to taste them.
Coy's looking at him like, 'what is he doing with uncooked beans?'
Maddie was not to be left out of the taste testing segment.
Seth gave up on eating them and started stuffing his bean bag.
Just a few at a time for this boy...
Coy needed to make sure he had a big pile before he could start.
Abbey was being my little cleaner and putting them back in the tin.
Here Coy is pulling them out while Abbey is putting them back.
Coy is stuffing his bean bag.
Abbey was appalled at how many Seth & Coy had dropped on the floor and climbed down to grab them.
'Don't drop dem. Don't drop dem. Here momma.' (Maybe I've my OCD habits are wearing off on my kids)
Maddie was very meticulous and put them in one at a time.
Easy does it, this is a science - it can not be rushed.
Happy girl - finished her bean bag.
Abbey's turn...
She is more of the handful kind of girl, get this over with so I can move on.
Gavin was interested in it for maybe 5 seconds.
Pick up a bean put it in the bag.
What do you mean I have to finish this before snack time?
Seth is better with glue than beans. He likes glue sticks. The bigger the better.
I didn't get any pictures of the finished letter K - Kangaroo or the bean bags, but you have them at home - so your good.






















No comments:
Post a Comment